The Thrive Northumberland Women’s Resource Hub is a walk-in service that operates every Monday from 9am to 12pm. The service is located inside Cornerstone Family Violence Prevention Centre, 40 Swayne Street, Cobourg, ON.
This is a walk-in service. All services are free and confidential.
Our Women’s Resource Hub provides direct access to multiple services and immediate one-to-one support for women 16+ who have experienced abuse or violence.
At Thrive, women receive direct access to the following community services and support:
- Family court information
- Crisis and supportive counseling
- Links to shelters
- Safety assessment and risk management strategies
- Primary health care
- Partner assault response program
- Child service witness program
- Ontario Works income and employment support
- Social housing
- Shelter information
- Ontario Electricity Support Program
- Children’s Aid support/advice
- Personal action plan and community referrals